Biggest Loser UK 2013

cazzie's picture

Hi, my name is Claire, & I'm searching for a partner for the 2013 series of The Biggest Loser UK. I'm 24 years old, have been overweight for as long as I can remember, & it's something that's always kind of put the brakes on my life, & held me back. I'm searching for that someone who is as desperate to make the lifelong change that I am, preferably a female friend to pair up with, but don't mind if guys wanna join me as my buddy 4 the show, between the ages of 18 - 50. (as it states in the rules) I think I've only ever seen contestants on there weighing more than 16 stones, so I'm assuming u have to be above that weight in order to qualify. The individual I'm looking for has to be able & willing to drop everything at a moments notice, as if we are selected as contestants for the show, we'll have 2 go & live in the Biggest Loser house for up to 8 weeks, depending on if we get eliminated, & if we do, where we get eliminated. The person I'm looking for has to be motivated enough to want it enough, have a drive & passion to want to win the battle with their weight once & for all, I know I have, I just need partner with the same mindset. I applied last year for the show, but didn't get selected to participate. If interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity, please contact me via facebook, add me as a friend, my name being Claire Davenhall, or drop me a text, on 07547676680. The only reason I'm searching for my partner now, is because I want time to get to know the person so we can become friends, & get to know one another, as the application form goes up in either June or end of July, so I want time to be able to really get to know my partner as a friend, & not just as 2 strangers applying for the show together. Anyway, if interested, please contact me. Kind regards, Claire Davenhall. :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Sambalou30's picture

Hi

Hi I would be very interested as I am looking to go on but I don't have a partner and I don't know anyone that would do it with me I weight 19 stone plus at the moment and I am desperate to lose the weight 

itstyme007's picture

potential biggest loser partner

hi sambalou30just saw your post on looking for a partner, i want to find out if you are still looking for a biggest loser partner because im looking for one too.

Anamaria.murat's picture

Hi all!

Hi all could anyone Tell me where to sign up for biggest losser Uk ( to be on the show) If yes please e-mail me on anamaria.murat@yahoo.com

Many thanks 

kellynz's picture

Hi all I would be very

Hi all

I would be very inerested as well i would love the chance to do the biggest loser 2013  as i'm am over weight and so unhappy if you are teamed up all ready do you know of anyone else who wants to do this I would be so up for this

kelly

ronaldreid1's picture

teaming up

i am sorry if you have a partner but i will love to be your partner for the biggest loser i am very overweight and getting depressed i will love this chance

Nikki-B's picture

Hi guys I really would like

Hi guys I really would like to apply for the how to, I missed the deadline last year. I'm over 17st and I'm only 5'2ft, I'm desperate for this. If anyone is still looking or a partner please let me know! Also if anyone can direct me to the terms nd conditions page it would be a big help x

kellynz's picture

Hi all hey nikki I'm still

Hi all

hey nikki I'm still wanting to do this and have no partner so if your still keen i'll be your partner for it as for the terms etc i have got know idea

jadey_flower's picture

hey all im looking for a

hey all im looking for a partner still also, i have wanted to do this ever since watching the first episode. im really willing to put everything i have into this if anyone would like to partner with me? 

Rosa83's picture

Hi jadey. My name is Rosa and

Hi jadey. My name is Rosa and am looking for a partner. Would you contact me if you are interested as I need this so much. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Rosa

kellynz's picture

hey all

I'm not sure if nikki has a partner but if your keen jadey I'll partner with you do you know if were aloud to put our emails up so we can email each other

kellynz's picture

hey all

I'm not sure if nikki has a partner but if your keen jadey I'll partner with you do you know if were aloud to put our emails up so we can email each other

jadey_flower's picture

Hi Kelly! i have seen a

Hi Kelly! i have seen a mobile number on here so i think it would be fine to upload your e-mail address! i look forward to chatting with you! :)

jadey_flower's picture

Hi Kelly! i have seen a

Hi Kelly! i have seen a mobile number on here so i think it would be fine to upload your e-mail address! i look forward to chatting with you! :)

Nikki-B's picture

Hey girls I tried to reply

Hey girls I tried to reply yday with my email address and I thought it went through but it must not of :s if you two want to pair up that's cool, I'm hoping someone close to me might want to go on too but not sure yet. If either of you don't want to go on please let me know :) good luck to you all!! X

jadey_flower's picture

Hi Nikki, im just waiting for

Hi Nikki, im just waiting for kelly to get back to me i think im going to partner with her if she wants to, but we will let you know! :)

kellynz's picture

hey all

hey all

ok my email address is kelly_wyatt@hotmail.com  

jadey i'll be your partner with you if thats ok 

feel free to email me

kelly

Rosa83's picture

Hi. Here my e mail address if

Hi. Here my e mail address if anyone would like to be my partner rosadp@hotmail.co.uk thank you

kellynz's picture

hey all   does anyone know

hey all

does anyone know how to apply for the show

Jimjord's picture

applying for the show

i would like to try to do this next year i am a 45 year old male i weigh about 25 stone have had failed surgery and been trying to lose weight over many years how do i find out more about how to join show any help welcome 

prewbear84's picture

biggest loser

Hi there my names natasha im 28 years old, I live in yorkshire and i am also looking for someone to be a partner for the biggest loser, Im currently 25 stone. I've lost 3 stone already this year, ive tried going to the doctors to be refered for surgeory but after 2 years of being  fobbed off i decided to do it my self, Im motivated and know that i can loose big numbers if given the chance and essentially just need that intense enviroment that biggest loser gives to get the weight off..

Rosadp83's picture

Biggest loser competition

Hi Natasha. I ll give u my email address so we can e mail each other. Am suppost to be teamed up with another lady, but I haven't heard frm her for a while. Keep in touch. I really want this, so am looking for someone really determined. Give me a text. Thank u. Speak to u soon

Rosadp83's picture

E mail address

Hi my email address is rosadp@hotmail.co.uk

cazzie's picture

Natasha.

Hey Natasha & everyone, could u please add me on facebook?It's easier to chat on there than on unreality, my full name on FB is Claire Davenhall, the profile piccy is that of one with a girl with red hair. I have much more access to my facebook, than I do to this site, & will be able to check & reply to messages much more often! Many thanks. Claire :)

itstyme007's picture

potential biggest loser partner

hi everyone, my name is Damola im 22 years old and I have just come out of university. im from london and I'm looking for a biggest loser partner that could pair up with me. ive got about 9 or 10 stones to lose as I currently weigh about 19 stone. contact me if your looking for a partner for the biggest loser,my email address is damii007@hotmail.co.uk or you could get in touch by replying to this post :) 

kimking's picture

biggest looser

what is your name on facbook, i can add you and we can chat dami.

mine is kimberly joy kings

Biggestloser's picture

How do I apply??

Hi there,

I want apply for the biggest loser 2013 but I can't find an application form anywhere. Does anyone have an email address or website link that might help. Sorry to bother you but I am worried I might miss the application date.

Thank you!

itfcbabe's picture

Partner needed?

Hi

Is anyone still looking for a partner?

I really want and need to go on this show, I applied last year with my husband but he isn;t heavy enough and I don't have anyone else.

I'm 35 years old, 6ft and weight 19stone.

I have 6 children and I really need to do this for them as well as myself.

If anyone is interested in pairing up and applying for the show please contact me on facebook Vicki Trimmer i'm smiling wearing glasses with my husband in my profile picture.

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon

Vicki

xx

Biggestloser's picture

Partner/Advice needed

Hi there,

I am looking for a partner too however I live in Ireland. I know that there were Irish contestants last year but I am having trouble finding a partner that's from Ireland.

Also I am at my wit's end trying to apply for the show!

Where are the applications?

Has the deadline passed?

Why aren't the links working?

Can someone please please please help me!

Madengah's picture

Looking for a partner for the show

Hi guys

My name is Adrian i'm 21 and live in london I'm also looking for a partner to join me  for the biggest loser this year. I have tried to join the show last year but my potential partner never showed up for the casting day so please guys if you commited and will to be part of the show i am available and willing to do it. If anyone is still looking for a partner please contact me for more info on the email i have provided (bignzou@yahoo.co.uk)

Thank you in advance and i hope to hear from someone soon

Adrian

hayleybabi's picture

hi, my name is hayley and i

hi, my name is hayley and i really want to go on the biggest looser 2013 as im sure alot of people do i am 23 years old and to say im 17stones on here to strangers is so hard for me it may not be alot to some people but i have been fighting for as long as i can remember to loose weight tried gym,every diet i can think of and yeh i may loose weight but always end up gaining it straight back on it really upsets me and wud like to b someones partner for the show as all my friends are gorgeous and im always the fat one so if anybody could help me and make me feel so much better about myself it would be really appreciated.

hope to here from some one soon thankyou,

hayley x

hayleybabi's picture

hi, has anyone applied and

hi, has anyone applied and looking for a partner please email me hayleyxbabix2@hotmail.com

Ali Sharpe's picture

I too would love to be a part

I too would love to be a part of BL 2013 and would need a partner! I am a 38 year old female from Suffolk with probably 6-7 stone to lose :-( eager, determined and willing to do anything!! If anyone's interested my e mail address is alisharpe32@hotmail.com I don't know if application process has started yet? Good luck to all :-)

Lolaedin's picture

Looking for a partner?

Hi my name is Allanah and i am also looking for a partner. So if any one is still looking give me a shout. Im 23 from Edinburgh and at a guess i would say im 24 stone. The biggest i have ever been and i desperatly want to loose it. My email is Allanah_R_Turnbull@hotmail.com male or female is fine. As long as we can get on and support each other through everything :) Good luck everyone! xxxx

Vics303's picture

Looking for a partner for 2013

Hi,

My name is Vicki and I am 26yrs old and have maintained and stabilised the same weight for a while, my weight has always been an issue and now causing further problems in my life.

I am looking for a partner similar to myself: - Desperate to lose weight, regain self confidence and happiness is my main aim. I am committed, determined and dedicated to lose weight and be happy once and for all.

With a struggle to find a partner to pair up with for the last couple of years, I am hoping there is someone where, I've always hoped to partner up with someone with the same determination as myself to embark on this journey together, to help, support and encourage each other.

I also am finding it difficult to find the application form for this year so if you know where it is it would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vicki :-)

carolbrown28's picture

hi

hi vicki do you want to be partners???

Vics303's picture

partners for bbl 2013

Hi carol... your story is very similar to my own!! :-)
Do you have a Facebook or email address? Like yourself I've been finding it difficult to find the application form... we can discuss further when we have each others contact details. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. Vicki.

carolbrown28's picture

who wants a partner ... i do

hi are you  looking for a partner for the biggest loser i really want to go on but at the min cant seem to find the right sight to get the application it keep re directing me.
My name is Carol Brown im 26 and 19 and a half stone. I have a daughter Sophie who is 6 and very demanding.
I work nightshift as a senior carer in a home and find i hard to manage my weight as i eat alot or not at all what isnt good. Im at the end of my teather now and cant take any more as it is effecting al aspect of my life with my partner. We have been together 12 year and now i just dont feel sexy for him any more our relationship is good but he gets very fustrted when it comes down to the bedroom as i feel ashamed and dont want to do it unless im drunk. Thats for my sake give me a bit self confidence. I would really like it if you would concider me as your partner as i really need help and fast. I know the skinny lass inside this fat suit will come out again just give me a chance im very determand when i need to be.

prewbear84's picture

Does anyone know how to apply

Does anyone know how to apply for the show been looking and can't find any way of applying, anyone know if they are actually running the show this year and how to apply x

Claire Hawkins 28's picture

Biggest loser

Hi Claire,my name is Claire too, I would really be interested in partnering with you, I've been overweight for as long as I can remember I've recently lost 2 stone, I have 3 children and I want to be healty to be able to do more with them, I look in the mirror n I feel disgusted. I'm 26 from Yorkshire, I did look for u on Facebook but couldn't find you x

Gerard McGarry's picture

Hi everybody. I don't know if

Hi everybody. I don't know if you already know this, but The Biggest Loser has been cancelled in the UK. There won't be any more series due to poor viewing figures, which is why you haven't been able to find any application information online. 

Hope this helps, and seriously, DO NOT GIVE UP your plans to lose weight! I was overweight by about 4.5 stone a couple of years ago and thought I was overweight for life. But with a gentle increase in exercise (don't overdo it at the start!) and cutting back on unhealthy foods, I'm fitter than I've ever been. 

If you want to talk about weight loss and share your experiences here on this forum, I'm absolutely happy to get involved. Start a topic on the forum or drop me a message to talk about it!

corkycat1970's picture

please help me

my name is lisa corker i am 42 years old and all my dreams would come true if i could find a partner man or woman to team up with me on biggest loser 2013 i am 42 years old and weigh 18st i have no idea how to do this and would like some help off some kind person i always was a slim girl till about 12 years ago when i lost my mum and sister in the same year i never was able to cope with life after this and turned to food and drink as a comforter year by year i gained a stone a year till it was out of control i now have got depression due to me size and high blood pressure i would say i am still quite fit other wise and would be a good partner i no i could do well as in the years i have joined slimming clubs and can drop 10 -12 lb in a week but i just need that little extra help and support of the right person anyone who thinks i would be a good candidate please contact me on 01709877587 or e-mail me lisa.corker@live.co.uk please someone help many thanks

kamilah2006ahmed's picture

hi

my name is mahbuba am 33yrs old i am also looking for partner am available to come with you corker please do recommend me i am 18 stone 8 pound

kamilah2006ahmed's picture

hi

sorry i didnt give my email address it is kamilah2006ahmed@hotmail.co.uk

please do let me know