Britain's Got Talent 2012 - Auditions Official Thread

Hassaan13's picture

Thought that we should have a special thread for discussion of the upcoming auditions, so if you have applied, talk about your hopes/experiences on here and more.

Applications were meant to close on 11 September but they forwarded it to 22nd. Who's applied, if so what are you going to do? 

So to kick this off, i've applied and i'm singing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
The Roberts Clan's picture

My daughter is auditioning

My daughter is auditioning again this will be the 5th time now and she's yet to make it through to the judges.

Sophie's just turned 16 and isn't sure which route to go down this time with a popular song or musical theatre. I've attached a couple of video clips if you have any suggestions or advice they'd be gratefully received.

http://youtu.be/vX6tTWriw9w

http://youtu.be/R1DV_stoXbE

Good luck to anyone else auditioning this time around :)

jonnyb's picture

in my humble opinion she's

in my humble opinion she's stronger on the pop one

Jonny

jonnyb's picture

oops just realised you put

oops just realised you put this up ages ago

AJ_BrokenHeels's picture

Hey good luck to your

Hey good luck to your daughter! I am doing musical theatre too :) 19 M from London :) Where is she hoping to audition this year ? x

Ladywriter1968's picture

I have before

I auditioned twice but never got through to the first producers, once with X Factor and BGT few year back. Trying again this year. I think the problem is, when you see people on TV everyone thinks its their first audition. So 80% of people who never been before think they are singing in front of the actual judges. 

Ladywriter1968's picture

the pop song

both are good but the pop one is stronger vocally 

L and R's picture

Hard choice they both sound

Hard choice they both sound really good. Good luck to your daughter what ever 1 she choses and everyone else auditioning

paula's picture

manchester bgt audition

my names paula and i got my date and venue today its in Manchester on the

30th october at the central convention complex good luck to all those entering, anyone else going to Manchester ??? xx

Fastardo's picture

Good luck Paula! Can you tell

Good luck Paula!

Can you tell me, did you get a choice of audition date/time or were you just allocated it?

I'm only asking because my daughter has applied and is waiting to hear.

Thank you!

They usually give you an

They usually give you an audition slot but expect to be there for a few hours. When the auditions were at the Lowry a few years ago we were in an out within an hour but that is the only time. The rest of the time we've been between 2.5 and 5 hours.

Good luck to your daughter

:)

paula's picture

fastardo

Hi fastardo,

i didn't get a choice of date or  venue it was just allocated. you can't change it i'm afraid. i wish your daughter luck hopefully this will be her time xx

bigtalentmax's picture

Hi

Hi, I was just wondering did you hear anything in the end?.  I hope you got through. We're still waiting.  My son is feeling a bit disappointed.

xxnatalya123's picture

bgt

hi i have auditioned but bgt starts in 5 days and i haven't received a letter or an email have i got through or have i not.

LauraAndMegan's picture

Britain's Got Talent Auditions

Hello, we got through to Britain's Got Talent and our audition is at Manchester Central Convention Complex at 16:00.

Laura and Megan xx

maddison smith's picture

Audition

Hi,

My audition is also Manchester Central Convention Complex at  16.00hrs. It's my first time, never been before. What time are you joining the queue?

Maddison xx

littlemiss99's picture

I was there that date at

I was there that date at 1pm..have you heard anything? :)

littlemiss99's picture

I was there that date at

I was there that date at 1pm..have you heard anything? :)

actresstobe1408's picture

i did

have you heard anything back yet 

Hassaan13's picture

Anyone got any dates for

Anyone got any dates for Birmingham? And just to clarify for those who are confused that the routine you plan to do in front of the judges is the one you should do in front of the producers. And you have to try to stand out from the crowd if that's where you want to get. If anyone's doing anything unique, we hope to see it!

Also please keep this as the official thread for the auditions.

RobRob21's picture

BGT 2012 Birmingham

Hi. I have me audition on 12/12/2011 thats next Monday at 1.30pm at the NEC in Birmingham.

richmoody's picture

ive got wed 13th in

ive got wed 13th in birmingham 

cazzie's picture

Has anyone heard about the

Has anyone heard about the Birmingham audition, when & where they will be?? I'm still waiting to hear.... :-S Claire

Hassaan13's picture

Same here, but since the

Same here, but since the Manchester auditions are this weekend, Cardiff next weekend, and Northern Ireland two weeks after that, it could be the week before the NI auditions but who knows. 

RobRob21's picture

BGT 2012 Birmingham

Hi. I have my audition on 12/12/2011 thats next Monday at 1.30pm at the NEC in Birmingham.

elinorbuglass's picture

Cardiff audition

I had my email through this morning for Cardiff on Nov. 4th.  Different place this year, the last three times I've been it was at a hotel, but this time it is at the CIA arena.  Annoyingly, I've been called for the Friday morning, when I work in a job where we have a 3-way rotation for Friday morning, Friday afternoon and Saturday.  Guess which one I'm working that week.  Think it's time to use a bit of leave.

Will I see anyone there?

Hassaan13's picture

Has anyone who applied online

Has anyone who applied online got a phone call as well as an email? I haven't told anyone i've applied, so when my parents find out i'll tell you guys what the reaction is.

A real nerve-racking experience this is gonna turn out to be but my advice for all you other auditionees is to try and stand out from the crowd, and try to make a huge impression on the producers. 

Liahona's picture

Yes!  I got a phone call

Yes!  I got a phone call followed by an email 24 hours later for the Manchester auditions.  I also got another one for the Blackpool auditions.  So...apply for more than one venue.  I thought that because I had been to Manchester I wouldnt get one at Blackpool, but it seems that there are probably too many people (50,000 auditions from what we were told at Manchester) applying for them to check out each person individually.  This way, you get more than one chance!  Go for it!

michelle's picture

Birmingham Audition

OMG, Time does fly, don't seem 5mins since the last one I have applied for Birmingham 2012 audition. Last year the auditions for Birmingham were in December so it could be around that time again. Will let everyone know when mine comes. xx

Gaz Clarke's picture

BGT

13 YEAR OLD JADE CLARKE AUDITIONING 30/10/11 MANCHESTER

GOOD LUCK JADE

Hassaan13's picture

Seems like some people are

Seems like some people are auditioning in Manchester this weekend.

Be sure to share your whole experience on here so for the many of us auditioning later, would minimize the pressure.

Liahona's picture

MANCHESTER

We queued outside for about two hours, upstairs and through holding room to registration room (and to collect your sticky numbers), then into holding room where you sit in allocated sections (you'll be allocated a section when you register).  (all the time they are filming you in the holding room wihtout you realising with different cameras). Our group (the 1pm lot) was then taken outside to film opening sequences waving and shouting to cameras on an overhead crane, and under the tunnels etc that we walked through.  This took a good hour out of the waiting time in the holding room - about two hours.  Then our section was called upstairs (about 10 of us) where we sat in a corridor and waited and then each went in in turn.  Inside there was a guy with a cd player (casting director) and a cameraman filming you. I think it's more of a timed thing rather than sing more than one song thing.  I was allowed to sing 2 verses and 2 choruses.  (I even started wrong and was allowed to restart!)  Then out and you get a paper telling you to expect news around February.  Then home!!  That's about it really! The whole of the holding room is done out with special lighting and cameras are filming you all the time.  There werent any filiming the queue but maybe they did that to a previous group!  all in all, long queues...but tons of fun!

Jake0807's picture

my BGT audition

hey guys! love the forum, gave me a lot of info i wanted to know. 

got to my audition for 8 oclock this morning (30th oct), got through all the filming rubbish and got into the audition room. i play guitar and sing, i played cannonball by Damien rice, the producer seemed to like it, she then asked me to sing another without the guitar, do you think this was a good thing or a bad thing? 

elinorbuglass's picture

Bgt audition

Could be good but don't get your hopes up. Last year I was filmed in the holding room and the producer asked lots of questions and loved my performance (I play flute), but I didn't get called back. One thing I've learnt is not to read into anything. 

Jake0807's picture

yeah i am definitely thinking

yeah i am definitely thinking into it too much haha thanks! 

they said if you were successful you'd hear by feb at the latest, has anyone got through in a previous year and heard before then?? 

I have to agree with you

I have to agree with you about the forum, when my daughter auditioned the first time it was great for being able to find out what exactly went on and manage her expectations and everyone is really friendly.

I can only really tell you what we've found when Sophie's auditioned in the past. She's been 4 times now and never made it past the producers audition despite their surprise at how old she is and being asked twice to sing a second song. The way she looks at it being asked to sing another song has got to be a good thing but then after that it's back to the usual numbers game. She's realistic about that especially as she's now only just turned 16 and understands that there are loads of girls like her, not old enough to audition for X Factor, so once she comes out of the audition room takes the good feedback and moves onto the next thing.It's never let it put her off auditioning again for BGT after all someone has to get through.

Fingers crossed for you and if you've already impressed enough to be asked to sing another song then you're already closer than if they only let you sing a verse and a chorus and you must have something that the producer was interested in for them to want to see something else.

Jake0807's picture

its all about making good TV

its all about making good TV i suppose. if she was impressed enough to ask for another song she must have seen something she liked, just the waiting game now though i suppose! 

good luck to Sophie!! fingers crossed for everyone on the forum too! 

Jake0807's picture

they said if you were

they said if you were successful you'd hear by feb at the latest, has anyone got through in a previous year and heard before feb?? 

elinorbuglass's picture

BGT Contact

They say February so people don't call them up asking for news before that. In fact, I know from this forum in previous years that people are contacted earlier, and the auditions themselves take place in January.

Jake0807's picture

thats what i was

thats what i was thinking! 

good stuff, thanks a lot! 

If the same follows as

If the same follows as previous years you'll hear before Christmas or the first week of the new year if you've got through. Quite often the under 16's are contacted fairly early on because of sorting our performance licences and from what I've read on here in the past it doesn't necessarily follow the order of the auditions either. I've heard of people auditioning in Liverpool being told before others in Manchester even though the Manchester auditions have taken place first.

michelle's picture

Hello!!!!!!

Hello again,

Has Sophie entered this year? I hope so!!!

I've entered but not had a date to attend yet. Well it will come when it comes. I'm not going to get myself all worked up this year well until they send me the invite! :) Luv Michelle xx

Hi Michelle Yes Sophie has

Hi Michelle

Yes Sophie has entered again this year but she's expecting it to be the same as every other year. Although this year she's decided to try a different city to see if that makes any difference. So far she still hasn't decided what to sing and isn't sure if she should go down the pop or musical theatre route.

We're still waiting for a date for audition but you can still apply to Liverpool so not sure when to expect it really. Sophie's turned 16 now though so she can apply for the Voice on BBC1 and is hoping that she'll have more luck with that that she has on BGT in the past.

Good Luck xx

michelle's picture

The Voice

I have a feeling Sophie will do well this year!!!

I have entered 'The Vioce' and have got my audition on saturday. I'm very excited!!

I can't remember if I told you what happened when I entered 'Britain does Variety'. Well, I ended up getting as far as the grand final (top 30 in the country) I was very proud of myself as been as I'm very new to all of this.

Anyway, please keep me informed of how Sophie does.

"Good luck to you Sophie, you will go far"

Luv Shell xx

Thanks Shell Good Luck on

Thanks Shell

Good Luck on Saturday you'll have to let us know how you get on.

Well done on Britain does Variety and you should be very proud really please for you. Sophie never got past the regional final unfortunately but she's planning on entering again for next year anyway, Not getting through never seems to put her off!

Keeping our fingers crossed for Saturday for you

Mandy & Sophie

xx

littlemiss99's picture

Hi, I got to the National

Hi, I got to the National Final of Britain Does Variety too xx   Good luck with you BGT Audition xx

TRS's picture

So..

Auditioned in Edinburgh with my mate. We were filmed in the holding room, having a conversation, then singing.

When we eventually auditioned in front of the judge, he didn't give much away. But asked us to sing 2 songs. Then we were told to wait behind for 10 minutes afterwards, before a female crew member told us the judge liked our performance and wanted us to do some filming. She didn't realise we had already been filmed, and seemed surprised that we had.

Then, I got a call from BGT at 10pm that very night, once we had got back home, asking if we could come back at 9am the next day for more filming.

It was too short-notice, unfortunately. Will they hold that against us? We didn't realise there was a chance we had to come back the next day. And do the above signs sound promising? Fingers crossed.

elinorbuglass's picture

Fingers Crossed

Certainly sounds good.  I've never heard of anyone being recalled the following day.  If they want you on the Televised auditions I can't imagine they would discount you for not doing the extra filming. After all if they need more they can do it at the judges auditions.  Don't get your hopes up though.  I've learnt that it never goes as expected.

Sounds very promising, I

Sounds very promising, I haven't heard of anyone being called back so soon either and I can't imagine that they would hold it aganst you that you couldn't go the next day, there's never been anything in the contract you have to sign that says you have to be available the next day at all and if they were that interested to want to see you again I can't imagine that would suddenly change.

Good luck we'll keep our fingers crossed for you

Mandy

Hassaan13's picture

Do they film you individually

Do they film you individually at these auditions?

elinorbuglass's picture

Filming

The auditions themselves are filmed individually in separate rooms.  In the holding room some people get filmed individually or in groups.  There is a high camera which films everything that goes on, so sometimes you're being filmed without realising it.  Sometimes you'll be asked specifically to be filmed, often if you're doing something unusual or maybe you have a lot of supporters with you, or maybe you're a group act and you're all in costume.

Hassaan13's picture

I didn't know they film at

I didn't know they film at the producers auditions, what do they film here that we see on TV?

elinorbuglass's picture

Filming

They sometimes film the whole crowd shouting things like Cardiff's Got Talent and Welcome to Cardiff.  Sometimes individual acts get filmed in the holding room, and that footage might be shown if the act is shown auditioning in front of the judges.  They're constantly filming the holding the room, and they may or may not use that in the shows.

Elinor.

Hassaan13's picture

Wouldn't the pre-audition

Wouldn't the pre-audition stuff be filmed at the judges auditions? And what is actually filmed at those auditions?

JAME5J0NE5's picture

Cardiff Auditions On Friday

Hi, Just Had My Audition,

They film the auditions are take them so they can study them and decide who's shortlisted.

JAME5J0NE5's picture

Cardiff Auditions On Friday

Hi, Just Had My Audition,

They film the auditions are take them so they can study them and decide who's shortlisted.

lacea's picture

Short list

HAVE THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE ON THE SHORTLIST YET, I HAVE HEARD OF 2 ACTS WHO WERE AT EDINBURGH BEING TOLD THEY ARE ON THE SHORTLIST.

manilow1's picture

shortlist

hi lacea do you know if the edinburgh ones you heard off are under 16 and they have been told early thanks

lacea's picture

Edinburgh

Hi no they are all over 16 and heard a few days after audition, however as I said previously, some adults only get a few days notice they are through, and some others are asked to go to other areas for the live shows. so its not over until a few days before the final judges audition.

manilow1's picture

THANKS

AM NOT CONFIDENT NOW ANY WAY DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY LEAVE SOME PEOPLE TO THE END AND ARE ANY OF THE ONES THROUGH SINGERS TA

bigtalentmax's picture

Edinburgh

Hi, we auditioned in October, we still have'nt heard anything.  Getting really worried now.  Is it right that they're not letting people know until a few days before?  they keep saying the producers are still looking through the clips.

manilow1's picture

edinburgh

are you colin from kilmarnock i was sitting with the wife waiting to be filmed  what did you do they were wanting to film you the next day a can vouch for that but dont worry they wont hold it against you you have a weapon the killie pie that would put a sile on there face lol  

helbel's picture

First time audition

Hi There,

My names Helen, Ive got an audition this friday in Cardiff, i have never done bgt before and in fact this is my first ever audition. Im going to be singing, can anyone give me any advise on what to expect and also it says to just do a verse and a chorus but my backing track is of the whole song do they stop you. any advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks xx

Hi Helen, We've been for the

Hi Helen,

We've been for the last few years and so far the format has been pretty much the same. I hasten to add it isn't me that auditions :)

There seems to be no way to know how much they will let you sing sometimes though they will ask you to sing another song and Sophie got caught out the first time because she was so sure that all they wanted was a verse or chorus she couldn't think of another song that she knew. So be prepared just in case. If your song is longer that the time they are going to allow then they'll stop you so I wouldn't worry.

As for the rest of the experience always best to make sure you have something warm on, last year we queued outside for over 3 hours in the freezing cold but in previous years we've been straight inside. Take food and drink with you if you can because in the venues it is usually expensive and you usually end up waiting around for a long time.

Despite all that we have met some lovely people and had a great time getting to know people sharing stories etc. So far Sophie has auditioned 4 times this will be her 5th and she has never made it through to the judges. Everytime she has sung, with the exception of the first because she was just so nervous, she has had great feedback of the producer in the room but she has always understood that BGT is a numbers game. If anything the best advice I can give to anyone is enjoy the experience asnd no matter what the feedback is that you get in the audition room try not to get too hung up on waiting for the phone to ring. Some people on here tie themselves up in knots trying to second guess if they are going to get through. I know that's easier said than done, Sophie may only be 16 but somehow she manages to get through the audition accept the feedback and move onto the next thing, I find it much harder lol

Good luck and don;t forget to let us know how you get on

Mandy xx

helbel's picture

Hi Mandy, thanks for

Hi Mandy, thanks for messaging me & thanks for the good advice. im so nervous, i haven't slept all week and im 33 so i dont know how Sophie copes at just 16. I will take your advice and prepare a second song just in case. i will let you know how i get on, good luck to Sophie, i hope she can make it through to the judges

Take Care

Helen xx

elinorbuglass's picture

Friday audition

Are you in the morning or the afternoon?  I'm there in the morning.  I'm wondering if I'll see anyone from the forum.  This will be my 4th time, and I've yet to make it through to the judges.  It's a fun day though, and even if you have to wait a while to audition there's always loads going on in the holding room.

Elinor.

helbel's picture

Hi Elinor, My audition is in

Hi Elinor,

My audition is in the afternoon. The e mail says its at 1pm is that when the audition will be or when i have to be there by ? Hope your audition goes ok. xx

elinorbuglass's picture

Audition

Everyone gets the same call time.  I've been in the afternoon everytime up until now, and people are starting to queue as early as 11:00, just because it takes a while to get everyone through registration.  Don't panic if you're not there that early though, if you're there in time you'll get registered.  The session usually starts with one of the team giving a welcome and explaining how the afternoon will work.  Sometimes there's some filming of everyone together, just shouting things like Cardiff's Got Talent.  Then they call people in groups to go to the audition rooms.  The first time I went I was in the second group to be called, but other times I've been waiting two or three hours.  Bring a book or something.

Elinor.

helbel's picture

I cant get there that early

I cant get there that early as got to do the school run first and then me and my husband are getting the train down. I think the train is due in to cardiff about 12:20 so hopefully it not that far from the arena. Part of me is excited and the other part just wants it to be over. I have never been so nervous. What is the actually audition like, is it just you and a producer? Do they film you?

elinorbuglass's picture

Cardiff on Friday

No it's not that far.  I live in Cardiff; I reckon it's no more than 10 mins walk, although if you don't know the route you could taxi it, the taxis go from right outside the station.  You can also get a train to Cardiff Queen Street, then the arena is just along the road.  The audition is with a producer and someone with a camera.  The idea is that all auditions are filmed and then the tapes can be reviewed later.  The camera operator doesn't really do anything though, it's the producer in charge.  They're all very friendly, and used to nervous people, so you don't need to worry.  I used to get nervous but I'm more experienced now, and having done formal musical training up to postgrad level I can cope quite well.

littlepiglet's picture

Cardiff Auditions

Hi Helen

Good luck with your audition on Friday!  I'm going tomorrow (Thursday) in the afternoon!  Never auditioned for BGT before.  I am very nervous as at 42 yrs old, i may feel a bit past it!

Does anyone know if they give you a microphone to audition with, or do you just get to sing without one?  it would be interesting to know!

Also, my audition timeslot is 4pm, I wonder what time I'll be away for to catch a train home?

Good luck everyone! xx

littlepiglet's picture

Cardiff Auditions

Hi Helen

Good luck with your audition on Friday!  I'm going tomorrow (Thursday) in the afternoon!  Never auditioned for BGT before.  I am very nervous as at 42 yrs old, i may feel a bit past it!

Does anyone know if they give you a microphone to audition with, or do you just get to sing without one?  it would be interesting to know!

Also, my audition timeslot is 4pm, I wonder what time I'll be away for to catch a train home?

Good luck everyone! xx

JAME5J0NE5's picture

Cardiff Audition

Hi, Same Day For Me,

There Is A Producer There And After A Certain Ammount Of Time They May Stop You If It Is Long.

elinorbuglass's picture

Cardiff audition

Is no one else on here going to be there on Friday morning?  Everyone seems to be Thursday or Friday afternoon.  It would be great to put some faces to names.  I'll be there with a flute, probably wearing a posh frock.

Elinor.

natasha muzembe's picture

HELP! :)

Hi guys, i applied online in June and I got an email saying that they'll contact me at the end of October, i haven't had an email yet! What do I do, will there be more auditions or do i have to go for an open one? Please help!!! :)

_imgabrielle's picture

No word yet

Yeah! I applied in october and they said the same to me but I haven't heard anything yet:( unless their just running behind but I'm getting nervous sense it's now November  and the auditions in Belfast are In 19 days ;O can you just go even if you haven't got an email in time?

elinorbuglass's picture

No word yet

19 days is a long time by BGT standards so don't panic yet.  I got 10 days notice of my audition this year, and in the past its been a week. The email may well come.

Elinor.

_imgabrielle's picture

no word still

Do you know if there is a contact number,because i have searched the life out of google and still no luck :/ or Even if your email hasnt arrived can you still go down to the venue and apply there? Fingers crossed i get word soon!

elinorbuglass's picture

Belfast auditions

According to the dates that Hassaan provided in another post, the Belfast auditions are two weeks on Sunday, in which case I would imagine you won't hear until the end of next week at the earliest.  I know its hard reading about other people getting emails and doing their auditions, but don't panic.  The phone number is 0207 691 5001, or you can email them on bgt@talkbackthames.tv.  However I don't think you need to worry; just because a lot of people have heard doesn't mean you won't.

Elinor.

Hassaan13's picture

You can also email them if

You can also email them if you want any confirmation on dates or any queries on the auditions.

elinorbuglass's picture

Help

There are no open auditions, you have to have been invited by phone or email. However I've always had the impression that as long as you apply before your venue is full, you'll get seen. I could be wrong though. Last year I didn't hear until well into November, because Cardiff was visited in December.  If your city is one of the later ones to be visited, that would explain why you haven't heard yet.

Liahona's picture

BLACKPOOL

Blackpool auditions are on Sunday 13th November at the Barcelo Imperial Hotel at North Shore.

Liahona's picture

emails are now going out for

emails are now going out for these auditions

natasha muzembe's picture

HELP! :)

I applied for birmingham and london and everyone from birmingham went on saturday and i didn't recieve an email :'(

elinorbuglass's picture

Birmingham

According to the post from Hassaan Birmingham isn't until mid-December.  Maybe they've got two lots, it's a popular city.  London is also December.

Elinor.

RobRob21's picture

BGT 2012 Birmingham

Hi. I have my audition on 12/12/2011 thats next Monday at 1.30pm at the NEC in Birmingham.

matt78's picture

will be there for the 9am audition on the 4th

look forward to seeing you all on the 4th for the 9am aduitions.  anyone else had a call back form BGT or an Extra email before the audition?

elinorbuglass's picture

Callback

I had a phone call apparently, although they called my home number while I was at work and my landlord took the message.  I missed a call from an unknown number on my mobile so that might have been them I suppose.  Apparently they just said something about an email, so I imagine they were just checking that I had received the email about my audition.  See you tomorrow maybe.  I'll be the one with the flute.  What are you doing?

matt78's picture

hello

well.. I'm Gona Try And Sing..  lol.  will have a look out for you down there

Hassaan13's picture

Some dates I've

Some dates I've found.

Blackpool 
Venue: Imperial Hotel, North Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 2HB 
Dates: Sunday 13th November 
Session Times: 9am, 1pm, 4pm 

Belfast 
Venue: The Hilton Hotel, 4 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP 
Dates: Sunday 20th November 

Liverpool 
Venue: BT Convention Centre, Kings Dock, Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP 
Dates: Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November 

London 
Venue: Excel Centre 
Dates: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th December 

Birmingham 
Venue: NEC 
Dates: 10th, 11th, 12th December 

Hope this helps.

Amaara's picture

thanks for this, I put in an

thanks for this, I put in an application for the liverpool auditions and i was just wondering if anyone else has and if so have you received a call or an email yet? Im just wanting to know because my friend who i'm auditioning with is getting a bit frantic!