Although purchasing mailing list can be generated using a number of tools such a

Home Forums Audition Junkies Although purchasing mailing list can be generated using a number of tools such a

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Instead of wasting funds on mass marketing methods; direct marketing is the practice of contacting targeted people who may be interested in the product or service being marketed. This type of marketing uses especially generated mailing lists comprising of various details about the prospective customers. Broadly classifying, there are two types of purchasing mailing list; business mailing lists and consumer mailing lists. As the names suggests; if your business target audience is businesses you will need to use purchasing mailing list comprising of all the details about possibly interested businesses. On the other hand, if your product or service is targeted towards individuals, you will need purchasing mailing list.

Although purchasing mailing list can be generated using a number of tools such as directories, names databases, social media, and the likes; unless you are willing to hire a team of experienced lead generation professionals, it is recommended that you purchasing mailing list from a professional list generation company. These companies offer professionally generated mailing lists for both B2B as well as B2C marketing campaigns. A list of all the reputed players in the business can be easily found using any web search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and the likes.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

As an internet or affiliate marketer sooner or later or right from beginning you would like to embark your email campaign. And if you don’t have purchasing mailing list you’ll try to find for a shortcut, you search online and get several companies who will boast that they have one of the biggest purchasing mailing list already available all you have to do is pay them and they will send your promotional emails to their list. Now I want to make clear why you should not do this mistake of purchasing that kinda service.
    I forked out $1,000 and he even was willing to add in some extra leads. This did make me feel real good and I was prepared to rock. After three weeks of purchasing mailing list, calling and prospecting I did not get one upgrade. I did not know what to question, the leads or my skill to get an upgrade. I come to recognize I had wasted $1,000 and the individual I bought the list from was laughing all the way to the bank.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar