American Idol 2011 Auditions Discussion

Home Forums Audition Junkies American Idol 2011 Auditions Discussion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody! I just wanted to start a thread here for American Idol 2011 auditions. For those of you thinking of auditioning for the tenth season of Idol, this is the place to chat about auditions, share information about dates, times and venues!

Feel free to ask questions, and veteran auditionees – please share your wisdom!

From what I understand, dates and venues for Season 10 auditions won’t be released until after the current series of American Idol wraps up. Late May/Early June. I’ll try and update this thread when more information becomes available.

Audition Cities 2011

Update: [[Ryan Seacrest]] confirmed the audition cities for American Idol 2011 on 21 June 2010. Here is a list of the cities, with links to auditions discussion threads:

I’ll update this information whenever the audition schedule becomes available. You can also sign up for extra information via American Idol’s MySpace page.

Other resources on Shout: Use our Audition Junkies forum to post new topics related to American Idol, X Factor, America’s Got Talent or other show auditions. And fans of American Idol can join our Idol fan group to chat about the show and its contestants!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar