BB 12 – so far, what to you think?

Home Forums BB 12 – so far, what to you think?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of slaneyvalley slaneyvalley 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of slaneyvalley
    slaneyvalley
    Participant

A week into the new BB series and the first HM is about to be evicted. At this stage I am just about able to identify who is who in the house of 18 to 30 year olds. I feel I am watching the 18 to 30 groups (parties) provided by holiday companies. Personally I would have liked to have seen a more diverse House, older mixed with young etc but this lot are interesting, although I really am fed up with the highlight shows focusing on romances or possible romances.

Rekebah’s assumtion of who is game playing bring pot and kettle to mind. Thasie’s crying because of being nominate is a little OTT and I cringed when she presumed that Pamela Anderson was her new BFF and asking BB to pass her phone numer onto Pam.

I don’t have a favourite (so far) but it will be interesting to see who leaves tonight considering it is a vote to save. Will Tashie follow the normal BB first eviction and be evicted as in previous series it appears it was always a girl out first?

Because we are only seeing one hour a day of this BB I feel there is a danger of people losing interest.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar