BGT LONDON CALL BACKS HAVE STARTED!!

Home Forums BGT LONDON CALL BACKS HAVE STARTED!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of MeAgain MeAgain 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MeAgain
    MeAgain
    Participant

Hey everyone – just read on Twitter that someone has been told they are through to the London televised auditions. However they origionally auditioned in Glasgow on 23rd Nov!!!! (A dance act it seems)

As London auditions have only just finished on Tuesday 7th Dec I don’t know what to make of this…I know the London celeb judges auditions are around 5th jan as people have got their audience tickets confirmed….

So I imagine we London auditionees will hear anytime from NOW right up to Christmas. Then those few days inbetween Christmas and New Year for the last minute people they stick in! But why d’you suppose they’re bringing people from other cities to London?? (I know they do this cos Jedward auditioned somewhere, then did the televised audition in another city because they were asked to…) but London has so many auditionees as it is – we had about 5 days of pre-auditions for pittys sake!!!

Anyone elses thoughts/ theories/ speculation?????? Am really, really trying not to think about BGT…but am failing, so would just like a little chat with any sane people out there who auditioned too!

Love, hugs and kisses – Merry Christmas!

Love MeAgain!

xxxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar