Big Brother 2010 – Is Mario pestering the male housemates?

Home Forums Big Brother 2010 – Is Mario pestering the male housemates?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

A reader wrote in to say she is concerned about Mario’s behaviour in the Big Brother house. Here’s her comment:

Please do not think i am anti-gay as a lot of my friends are gay but I think Mario is sexually harrassing male housemates  especially Ben. He constntly touches male housemates. Surely this shouldn’t be allowed.  The way he stared and sniggered at Ben was quite un-nerving.I felt sick. If that was aimed at a female all hell would break loose surely.

I’ve felt that Mario’s relationship to Ben has always been a little weird. Ben claims to be hetero, but permits a level of physical intimacy with Mario that would make me uncomfortable. Then again, he’s been equally as touchy-feely with Dave from what I’ve seen.

I’m still personally out of the loop on Big Brother, but I caught a few moments the other day where Mario was following Ben and a girl around and basically sneering at them the whole time. Ben himself said that he felt uncomfortable, and it seemed thoroughly weird. I couldn’t understand what Mario was trying to achieve, and to be honest it was the type of behaviour you’d expect from a creepy dude looking through a pair of binoculars from afar with his trousers around his ankles. If you know what I mean.

Anyone else think our reader has a point about Mario?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar