Big Brother – So Far! What U think?

Home Forums Big Brother – So Far! What U think?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of slaneyvalley slaneyvalley 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of slaneyvalley
    slaneyvalley
    Participant

Just thought I’d post a topic on this to see if Big Brother 2010 has lived (or is living) up to your expectations. For me there is something missing and as much as I enjoyed the first week, the mole task, ‘Tree of Temptation’ etc it does nevertheless appear to be old wool re-wovern. I would have thought (hoped) that as it is the final series (ever) that BB might have pulled out the stops. By this I mean lots more Live Feed on E4. We get Live Feed all through the night (much the same as last year) which is great for viewers who have nocturnal tendencies. In the day time we only have Live Feed on E4 for, at most, an hour and a half (there was a time when it used to be on most of the day). I appreciate that Live Streaming is available in the website but I’m not sure I’d want to pay for something I didn’t feel was value for money.

My other gripe with BB (or Channel4) not doing more to keep us engrossed is the non-showing of ‘Diary Room Uncut’ which used to be shown on a Sunday night. I really miss this one. I so hate BBLB with that terrible presenter of a Lamb and BBMB is hardly endearing with its crudness at the best of times.

So right now I’m feeling a little cheated and believe that more could (should) be done for the faithful followers. What you think?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar