Big Brother Who do you like, or dislike, or are indifferent to in the house?

Home Forums Big Brother Who do you like, or dislike, or are indifferent to in the house?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of strattso strattso 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of strattso
    strattso

Hi everyone,

Does any one else feel as if Sunshine is as dull as a  thunderstorm?.  She is really getting on my nerves, which is not bad going after only four nights. Mind you anyone that calls themselves Sunshine has a heck of a name to live up to. That’s like me calling myself, willow. Maybe she will grow on me. hahaha! 

I thought that Mario was brilliant as the mole, and deserved not to be found out. I loved it when he asked  the tree aka the chest of drawers in the bathroom if they could go out on a date after BB finishes. He is fast becoming one of my short listed HMs to go far

I am loving John James, but I am afraid that its not because he is a good housemate, I just like to look at him.. Ahum!!! quickly moving on. 

As for Corin, I do not know if my aging eyes are letting me down, but who said that she was a Jordan lookalike? I think that she looks more like Lorraine chase used to look.

I am also really liking Caoimhe, I only wish that I knew how to pronounce her name though. She seems a very lovely and genuine girl, and I think that she is stunning .

Anyway that is some of my thoughts, anyone want to give me theirs?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar