Biggest Loser UK 2013

Home Forums Biggest Loser UK 2013

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of cazzie cazzie 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cazzie
    cazzie
    Participant

Hi, my name is Claire, & I’m searching for a partner for the 2013 series of The Biggest Loser UK. I’m 24 years old, have been overweight for as long as I can remember, & it’s something that’s always kind of put the brakes on my life, & held me back. I’m searching for that someone who is as desperate to make the lifelong change that I am, preferably a female friend to pair up with, but don’t mind if guys wanna join me as my buddy 4 the show, between the ages of 18 – 50. (as it states in the rules) I think I’ve only ever seen contestants on there weighing more than 16 stones, so I’m assuming u have to be above that weight in order to qualify. The individual I’m looking for has to be able & willing to drop everything at a moments notice, as if we are selected as contestants for the show, we’ll have 2 go & live in the Biggest Loser house for up to 8 weeks, depending on if we get eliminated, & if we do, where we get eliminated. The person I’m looking for has to be motivated enough to want it enough, have a drive & passion to want to win the battle with their weight once & for all, I know I have, I just need partner with the same mindset. I applied last year for the show, but didn’t get selected to participate. If interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity, please contact me via facebook, add me as a friend, my name being Claire Davenhall, or drop me a text, on 07547676680. The only reason I’m searching for my partner now, is because I want time to get to know the person so we can become friends, & get to know one another, as the application form goes up in either June or end of July, so I want time to be able to really get to know my partner as a friend, & not just as 2 strangers applying for the show together. Anyway, if interested, please contact me. Kind regards, Claire Davenhall. :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar