BOYCOTT THE X FACTOR

Home Forums BOYCOTT THE X FACTOR

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of wee_sam wee_sam 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wee_sam
    wee_sam
    Participant

I have auditioned for the X Factor 3 times now and in the last 2 years have made it to the 3rd audition.

This year i pulled out all the stops and did exactly what the producers wanted. I danced like a loon with my daughter, i even sang sang Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing accapella in front of all of my fellow contestants at Croke Park on the 16th June. After i did it i was told by the producer who organises the group shots, that it was fantastic and as i walked through the room everyone stopped to tell me how good it had sounded(i sang it in the original key). After i did the 3rd audition i felt pretty confident that i had done enough to finally progress to the 4th round but last tuesday i received the automated email rejecting me……Well i’ve had enough.

Many people throughout the nation work every week entertaining thousands of people in bars, pubs, nightclubs. These performers then decide to try and better themselves on a national level only to see youngsters, whingers, freaks, and rubbish singers get through to just make GOOD tv. Good tv = £££ for the people behind the show and i think that it’s time for all people to stand united together in order to remove this dross from our tv sets for good. If you are a singer/musician then why not leave your website here in order to let us all hear how good you really are, and perhaps this will make Simon Cowell and the rest of the Executive Producers take note. Not once have they informed contestants how they are graded during their audition and it is time that they are held to account for the fact is that they play with people’s lives and their feelings.

I will start it off. This is FB of In The Mix and features Nikki (X Factor Round 2) and Sam (X Factor Round 3).

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/In-The-Mix/304767134617?ref=ts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar