Can you swap paper books for Kindle or digital copies?

Home Forums General Chat Can you swap paper books for Kindle or digital copies?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of frank goldman frank goldman 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question – I’ve got stacks of old books lying around the house. They’re taking up a lot of space, and I’m no longer a fan of keeping loads of paper around the place, especially if I can replace it with easily-stored digital editions.

Has anyone discovered a way to trade in or swap their old paper copies of books for digital copies or ebooks they can read on their Kindle?

Profile photo of frank goldman
    frank goldman
    Participant

I haven’t heard of such, but maybe there are some that do it. Why not sell them in a thrift shop or or put up a garage sale. I guess that is the best way to convert those books in cold cash and use them to buy any digital copies of readings that you want online. Personally I prefer physical print, I even have this passion to reprint whatever good and downloadable stories online and I have them all done at http://www.digitekprinting.com/digital-copy-center.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar