Corries 50 years of soap on TV? Are you tuning in?

Home Forums Corries 50 years of soap on TV? Are you tuning in?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ageing tart Ageing tart 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ageing tart
    Ageing tart

Will you be tuning in this week, to Corries 50 year celebrations?

Apparently this is the week when we should see 4 funerals and a wedding, which I can’t help but feel is the producers way to rid itself of some of its cast. A play on words as well, almost taken from the Hugh Grant film of a few years ago, 4 weddings and a funeral.

With a soap as successful as this one you can’t help but wonder if they are trying to do to much to quick, after all if they get rid of popular characters some viewers will just switch off. 

So if it was your choice which 4 characters would you like to be rid of?

For me it would be John Stape and Charlotte. My reason here is because I’ve tired of the Colin Fishwick caper and can’t stand the meaningless story which seems to be going nowhere fast.

Kevin and Molly, also tired of this whinging pair.

So what do you think?

Is it all a bit much that a train disaster is going to be the cause of 4 deaths in the soap bearing in mind that Christmas is on the way and people would want to see good news as opposed to bad news? In reality its also very icy just now and maybe this kind of programming could be deemed insensitive.

So what do you think?

Ageing tart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar