Eliza Doolittle

Home Forums General Chat Eliza Doolittle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of David David 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Am I the only one here who thinks that the music found in a regular top 40 countdown, bar a few exceptions, nowadays all seems to blend together to make one long trail of naff, generic and repetitive trash? I’m still holding out for a comeback from the likes of Duffy, Kings of Leon or the Script to fire up the charts with something that dosen’t have Will.I.Am involved anywhere or has the singer or producer pronounce their name at the beginning of each song. But until then, I’ve found this little gem of an artist who will hopefully have some degree of success when her album is released in June, Eliza Doolittle has a jazzy, almost southern sound to her music that the charts have been missing for so long, her songs are extremely catchy and very coulorful with quite clever lyrics at times. If you should be needing any more persuasion heres her two latest singles which I am loving at the moment

Skinny Genes:

Pack Up:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar