Facebook;- Must End or Must Continue?

Home Forums Facebook;- Must End or Must Continue?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of emzy emzy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of emzy
    emzy

For me, !

I am actually one of the users of facebook. Indeed facebook is very widely known and used by almost all people. Even Businessmen, hollywood stars, A-list actresses,and even the highest paid human being on this planet used it. Many says they can’t live without facebook cause it is their life and Virtual friends are on and in a high power. Others says that they can’t have Friends when facebook ends.Facebook is one of a kind social networking site. All in one package.

Chat is there,

a personal profile,

games,

daily personal post,status updates

message or inbox,

networks,groups,like pages

notifications

usernames

our favorite WALL

Notes

Events

Photos

Videos and Many to mention…

See, Where could you find another social networking site that as best as that features?

Mr. Mark Zuckerberg is brilliant. Base on the movie “Social Network”, Zuckerberg was so awesome. He programmed it all.

Facebook is his great masterpiece , i guess..

but aside from all of it, Do you think facebook have disadvantages? or  do you want to agree  of the idea that facebook must end?

When you base your answer on this News: http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-teachers-facebook-100121,0,865867.story?track=rss

the answer will be;- Facebook is a big disaster in human life. Many facebook users are threatened and insulted through facebook. As this source said “School district Attorney Allison Tomberlin said Facebook is the source of many complaints from teachers.”and I guess it’s not for teachers alone.

So, what could you say? End? or Continue?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar