Famous siblings who’ve been in bands together

Home Forums Famous siblings who’ve been in bands together

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve a feeling that we’ve covered this subject before on the old Unreality TV Forum, but let’s try it one more time for posterity – how many sibling acts can you name, specifically those who’ve been in bands together?

Here are a few to start you off:

1. The Jonas Brothers: I’ve discovered that I can only name Nick, which does wonders for my ego. Not knowing who all the Jonas Brothers are is a definite plus for me!
    2. Oasis – Yes, the notorious Gallagher Brothers – Manchester’s answer to the Mitchell Brothers, but with vaguely plagiarized sounds from the 60s and 70s. These two had a fiery relationship for years until the band imploded a couple of years ago.
    3. AC/DC – Brothers Malcolm and Angus Young have been the backbone of the rock legends for decades.
    4. Hanson – I prefer to think of this squeaky-voiced trio as the human equivalent of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    5. Kings Of Leon – The epitome of keeping it in the family, KOL consist of three Followil brothers and their cousin Matthew. 

Right, there are bound to be lots more, so get your thinking caps on and let’s list bands/groups that feature brothers and sisters. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar