Has anyone entered the Channel Five talent show. Don’t Stop Believing?

Home Forums Has anyone entered the Channel Five talent show. Don’t Stop Believing?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ageing tart Ageing tart 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ageing tart
    Ageing tart
    Participant

I’m curious. One of my pupils has had an audition this week gone for the channel five programme ‘Don’t Stop Believing”

She had to go back today for the second round. So here’s hoping she will do well and if not well she’s only 14 and has plenty time to learn the trade as we speak.

But I am curious whether anyone from our forum has entered this competition? It is mainly aimed at young people who are members of regional musical theatre and dance groups.

If you have entered would you share your experiences for the benefit of other forum members.

I’m also chuffed because one of my mature students is doing very at the moment as well, she is a Jazz and Blues singer who is about to hit the regional circuit with a band. As she sang for the first time in public at the age of 39 and is now 40 this is a fantastic rate of progress. 

It could be that I will have my third Jazz / Blues and Swing recording artist here. Just got to keep my fingers crossed.

Maureen

Ageing tart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar