HELP NEEDED – Does anyone know how to go about recording a charity cd????

Home Forums HELP NEEDED – Does anyone know how to go about recording a charity cd????

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of The Roberts Clan The Roberts Clan 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of The Roberts Clan
    The Roberts Clan
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but a 6 year old girl locally called Abigail has been diagnosed with Battons Disease and is in desperate need of pioneering treatment in the USA. The local coimmunity needs to raise £35K in order to try to receive treatment to prolong her life. The sad reality for Abigail and her family is that she may not be here in 6 months time and time is very much of the essence.

I may have imagined this but I seem to recall someone on the RTV forum saying that they had recorded a cd to raise money for charity and this is something that Sophie would love to do to try and help raise money for Abigail’s fund. Nothing too elaborate just a couple of songs. We have no idea where to start or about the legal implications so if anyone has any advice that they can offer please help.

If anyone would like to read about Abigail’s story then visit the Abigails fund facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134281219927655&ref=ts

Many Thanks

Mandy & Sophie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar