How to apply for Britain’s Got Talent

Home Forums How to apply for Britain’s Got Talent

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I get at least one email a week in the Unreality Shout mailbox asking “How do I apply for Britain’s Got Talent?”

Well, if you want to apply for the next series of Britain’s Got Talent, you first head off to the Freemantle Britain’s Got Talent website and fill out their online registration form. You’ll see Simon’s big, grinning mug and the options to apply as a soloist or as a group.

Click either option and you’ll see a form you can use to make your application.

The audition process: As I understand* it, once you’re registered, you’ll get an invitation to one of the audition days at cities across the UK and be able to perform your act. I’d say you’ll undoubtedly be expected to fill in a release document to allow your act to be filmed and shown on TV.

* I may not be 100% correct on the auditions process, but if any veteran auditionees are on the forum and can clarify, please let me know. This is what I understand from the various auditions I’ve read about on the forum over the years.

Disclaimer: Unreality Shout isn’t affiliated with the Britain’s Got Talent production, ITV or Freemantle Media.

We provide a forum space called Audition Junkies for auditionees to support each other, share information about dates and times, registration and stuff like that. And, if we do say so ourselves, we’re the best place on the Internet to talk about auditions 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar