How do I delete a duplicate post?

Home Forums How do I delete a duplicate post?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emz Emz 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Emz
    Emz
    Participant

Hi Gerard

Today I posted a couple of replies to the “Valid Passport” topic in Discussions. When I tried to leave my first reply I lost internet connection and so when I was back up and running I clicked “Save” again just to be on the safe side. Lo and behold, when I went back to the topic, my reply was there twice. I thought I might be able to delete the duplicate post by going through the “Edit” link – I know you can delete an entire topic in this way – but I can’t figure out how to delete my duplicate comment.

The second reply I left basically just said, “Oops – didn’t mean to post that twice – anyone know how I can delete the duplicate?” When I went to save that reply, I then got a “Page Not Found” so clicked back and saved the comment once more. Of course, then that one posted a second time too so I have kinda given up for now – don’t wanna look like a spammer, although I know that no one who knows me would actually believe that.

Any advice?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar