How in God’s green earth was River (aka Melody) able to be present at Amy’s wedding reception before Amy remembered the Doctor?

Home Forums How in God’s green earth was River (aka Melody) able to be present at Amy’s wedding reception before Amy remembered the Doctor?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nezza Nezza 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nezza
    Nezza
    Participant

I hope I am posting this in the right place? Just trying to find a place where people will discuss this in an intelligent matter has proven difficult enough. I am ok with the whole “re-booting of the universe premise. IMO it’s not so much a reboot as much as Amy finally joining the correct reality (akin to when Doctor Crusher was trapped in a space bubble in Star Trek- Next Generation s4e5 “Remember me”). My problem is. Amy wakes up with everything “back to normal” except No Doctor, then she gets River’s diary and she remembers. But before she remembers, No Doctor, therefore no honeymoon in space for Amy and Rory, therefore no special 1/2 time lord baby (Melody). And even if Melody would have been born anyway, and somehow she was 1/2 time lord, there was no Doctor in her timeline. If River/Melody can go back willy-nilly why can’t she be the one to bring back the Doctor?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar