If you have information about call backs and auditioned in Glasgow Post Here!!

Home Forums If you have information about call backs and auditioned in Glasgow Post Here!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of LexieMckinstrey92 LexieMckinstrey92 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LexieMckinstrey92
    LexieMckinstrey92
    Participant

Heyyya guys 🙂

Ok so i thought id start this thread as ive been reading through a few of the others and everyones getting so mixed up. Ive auditioned for the past two years! The year before this i did not get to live auditions but recieved a letter about 1-2 weeks before the ones on the tellie began.

So  if youve auditioned in Glasgow then leave a thread just saying what happened and what they said etc. I just thought it would be helpful for all glasgow related posts to have a seperate thread!

I myself did the auditions on thr 7th March at the SECC, i got told to come back the next day. We all did our thing again and i got to the executive producer, he had informed me at the end of the audition that i would be contacted but it would be 4-6 weeks as they had to review over the tapes. After this i then joined a group of 6 other people for additional filming after!

So like i say if you have any useful info or just questions ill try help :)!

Oh and good luck everyone!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar