If you were deserted on a desert island. Which three things would you take with you for entertainment?

Home Forums If you were deserted on a desert island. Which three things would you take with you for entertainment?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ageing tart Ageing tart 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ageing tart
    Ageing tart
    Participant

This used to be the subject of desert island discs and old radio show from long ago.

Each week the shows presenter would interview a celebrity and ask them which of 3 things they would like to take with them for entertainment purposes,  if they were ever deserted on an island.

What used to surprise me about this programme is that it concerned mainly music choices.

So here’s my more practical selection of what I’d like to take with me .

I’d like to have my guitar with me for lonely nights.

I’d like to have a radio with me. One of those you wind up and don’t need batteries for. Just to keep a view of the world in my mind.

Also a diary with pens fully loaded in the back. To note down my experiences and thoughts.

I presume that the island might offer shelter, heat and a source of food.

So what would you like with you if you were ever deserted on an island for entertainment?

Maureen

Ageing tart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar