MANCHESTER AUDITIONS HAVE ALL BEEN CHOSEN

Home Forums MANCHESTER AUDITIONS HAVE ALL BEEN CHOSEN

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Past my sell by Past my sell by 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Past my sell by
    Past my sell by
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I couldn’t resist phoning the BGT hotline today (I got the number from my original audition letter – 0207 691 5001) and spoke to a nice chap who told me that all the Manchester auditions have been chosen now since the televised judges auditions start at the end of this week.  I asked him what the possibility was of being chosen and asked to go to a different venue, ie chosen from Manchester but having to go in front of the judges in say Liverpool and his answer was that there were more successful London auditions than could be accommodated so they were asking some of the London auditionees to go to other venues, but this applies only to the London lot and no other area,  so it seems that it is all over for the majority of us.  If you are still waiting in London, good luck, and the best of luck to everyone who has been successful in getting through.  Roll on X Factor!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar