Men: Where do I go from here?

Home Forums Men: Where do I go from here?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of magic magic 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of magic
    magic
    Participant

Hi there.

I am new to the forum, and having read all your friendly posts, I realised this would be an extremely beneficial site in which to post one of my problems on.

To cut a long story short, I met a man in January, didnt get to know him properlly til May, and since about June we’ve been obsessive texting etc, met up, basically just enjoyed eachothers company. its gone no further than that. however, the last 2 weeks have been very different. I havent heard a peep. Most unusual. It feels like, since the last time we met up, he’s gone off me and has decided to ignore my messages completely. I then discover he accidently bumped into his ex. This doesnt bother me but I think it will have led him to think about life. However, I am starting to think I might have done/said something. I messaged him the other day asking if he was ok and got nothing in response. Then he posted a status on his facebook that concerned me, and i emailed. No reply. It started to  bother me hugely so I texted inviting him to a comedy act in London if he needed cheering up. Still no response. Then all of a sudden I get a text saying “i’ll pass”. I replied asking if things were ok. He replied “im fine”. I then thought i’d push the question “have I done something”. He replied saying “no. I’m just occupied just now”. I have left the matter there and havent texted for a few days now. But it’s only made me realise how much I miss him. I discover he’s been texting other people cheery chappy messages which makes me wonder what on earth I could have done. I really like him – i’d even go as far as saying I fancy him, but that aside, i just want to be a friend if nothing else. I’m paranoid something has been said and he’s therefore lost any interest he may have initally had.

Any help would be most appreciated as I have no idea how to keep my cool and where to go from here.

Thank you x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar