Michael Jackson faked his high-pitched voice

Home Forums Michael Jackson faked his high-pitched voice

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve just read that Michael Jackson apparently faked that squeaky voice that used to drive me mad. According to a couple of sources, his natural voice was deep and masculine, like a regular guy, and he used the high-pitch because he thought it would endear him to people.

The revelations come from a biographer called Ian Halpern whose documentary on Jackson will be aired on the anniversary of his death – 25 June.

“He wanted to act like a boy,” Halperin said. “He felt it was a way for the public to like him more.”

Michael’s spiritual advisor, Reverend June Gatlin, added, “His voice was not high pitched. It was deep — a real man’s voice.”

I can actually believe that, because there’s no particular reason for Jackson’s voice to be so high. Did he continue talking that way as a continuation of his Jackson 5 persona, or was there some other kind of reason?

He certainly wouldn’t have had any surgeries on his throat or voicebox, considering how valuable it would have been.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar