IS PIERS MORGAN RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE CREATION OF CELEBS WHO HAVE NO TALENT?

Home Forums IS PIERS MORGAN RIGHT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE CREATION OF CELEBS WHO HAVE NO TALENT?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ageing tart Ageing tart 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ageing tart
    Ageing tart
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I am curious i’ve jsut read an unreality blogg which raised the subject of Big Brother creatng celebrities from nothing who had no talents who were in Piers Morgans words ‘wasters’.

I am not a fan of Big Brother, I have seen the programme a few times and I struggle to find anything good about it. So the programme for me is a waste of good tv time that could be used on something else.

I do like reality tv and I can think up of numerous other ways and ideas for programmes in which we could have more of these talent based programmes on our screens.

In relation to what Piers has expressed I do find myself in agreeance with his recent discourse to the media and I feel we should all be concerned about the creation of celebrities who have no visible talents to give to the world of entertainment or tv.

What do you think?

Maureen

AGeing tart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar