Rant: Cheryl Cole is not the World’s Sexiest Woman

Home Forums General Chat Rant: Cheryl Cole is not the World’s Sexiest Woman

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I read the other day that Cheryl Cole had been voted the World’s Sexiest Woman by FHM readers, which just goes to show that loads of media exposure can put you at the front of people’s minds for these kinds of polls.

Seriously though. Is Cheryl Cole sexier than Beyonce? Shakira? OK, she’s probably the sexiest member of Girls Aloud. There’s more to being sexy than wearing pretty frocks and looking nice.

Hell, looking through a straw poll of TV shows I’m watching at the moment, there’s Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster from Chuck, Blake Lively on Gossip Girl. Even newly mumsy types like Holly Willoughby exude a sexiness (part voluptuous figure, part a seemingly great sense of humour). Hell, look at Preeya Kalidas who played Amira in EastEnders until this week.

Cheryl, for my money, is all about image. She looks great, is styled to perfection, but I get an empty vibe when I see her on television.

Anyone else think there are sexier women in the world than Cheryl?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar