Red Ticket Holders callback Los Angeles

Home Forums Audition Junkies Red Ticket Holders callback Los Angeles

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of triple ogee triple ogee 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of triple ogee
    triple ogee

Why haven’t anyone posted anonymously that they have received a call for the Los Angeles live shows, like many others I received my red ticket, and was told hear back date  July 8th, Perhaps the demographics may tarnish my chances to perform, On parole, served 23 years, been out 3, told producers to google me, and my audition went very smooth, Even after first audition got a great response from the crowd, of course I sing loud… anyways I kinda new that Ex convicts will always be slammed, Oh well , sanged my way out of a life sentence and , my entire life is already written, my criminal record spans over  40 years, and Today I save Lives..I live in the second most violent cityin America and thats East Oakland, and I have credibilty here to address not only oakland CCEM’s ( culturally cultivated exploited minors), we call them thugs and gangbangers, when reality sez, they are babies with guns playing for keeps.Yes I know I can make a difference, did behind the walls here in KILLAFORNIA, and can do it throughout this country if given the platform, and My voice connects jusr like the passion you are experiencing reading this.  Yes my audition was very exciting, I left knowing I did my best, and I do believe in destiny, But I trust even more in the TRUTH, dont think I have came this far to not continual. I’ll be there anyways with my red ticket still trying …AGAIN LOS ANGELES RED TICKET HOLDERS LET some of us whom are in suspense just like I am…KNOW if calls are now in progress, wud appreciate it very much

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar