Simon Cowell to Quit X Factor- Fact or Fiction ?

Home Forums Simon Cowell to Quit X Factor- Fact or Fiction ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robbi Robbi 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robbi
    Robbi

I have to admit to being more confused than shocked regarding todays news, that Simon Cowell is supposed to have announced he is quitting the UK version of X Factor due to his X Factor USA committments and that ITV are supposedly looking at rescheduling the UK version to accommodate him.

As far as I was aware it has already been widely publicised for a number of weeks (possibly unofficially) that there will be no UK X Factor in 2011 but that the show would return to ITV in March 2012 to allow Simon to fit it in to his schedule, with the 2012 Audition process starting in November 2011.

So in effect, todays news would in part appear to be old news, unless of course he is not prepared to try to fit in with the proposed rescheduling of the UK X Factor, or if he simply wants to soley concentrate on X Factor USA.

In any case, with it already known that Simon is only going to participate in the TV Show stages of Britians Got Talent next year, it looks like he is possibly preparing to quit the UK altogether & I guess may not even be involved in BGT at any stage in 2012.

I also suspect that his impending marriage may be another reason for him wanting to cut back on his schedule.

All this could of course lead to X Factor 2010 as being the last ever series & cast doubts over the future of BGT, so perhaps ITV will have to look at something completely new in the way of TV Talent shows in the not too distant future- as they say all good things (eh, combination of good & bad, I mean !!), must come to an end eventually 🙂

Maybe we might even be treated to a new TV Talent show that focuses entirely on “real” talent & gives a true insight into all the difficulties & obstacles that has to be overcome to make it “big” in the Music Industry, particularly as it is currently recognised as probably being one of, if not “the” most challenging career paths anyone could ever embark on !!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar