Songs about heartbreak

Home Forums General Chat Songs about heartbreak

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Funny story. A few year’s ago, Lisa’s sister broke up with her boyfriend. She was living about 60 miles away at the time and we got this tearful, heartbroken phone call late in the evening. Being the ever-considerate sister, Lisa bundled us into the car and we made the trip across country to make sure she was OK.

Quite some time later we arrived at her flat. We went upstairs and a friend had arrived to console her. They were working their way through a bottle of wine and listening to music. At that exact moment, All By Myself came on the stereo.

I tried – really tried – to stifle my mirth, but I ended up in convulsions at her wallowing to the Bridget Jones soundtrack of all things! Needless to say, I wasn’t too popular at the time. Hey, I never said I was Mister Sensitive!

Anyway, if you could all avoid shouting at me for a moment, let’s start a list of the best songs for heartbroken people! Off you go…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar