TALK TALK XFACTOR ADDS

Home Forums TALK TALK XFACTOR ADDS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of zappy wagner mk 2 zappy wagner mk 2 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zappy wagner mk 2
    zappy wagner mk 2
    Participant

HI EVERYONE – I AM AN XFACTOR REJECT AND I WOULD LIKE YOU PEEPS OUT THERE TO GET ME ON THE TV ADD BREAKS SEEN AS I COULDNT GET ON THE SHOW!!

I auditioned this year dressed as Wagner and appeared to be doing really well getting through to the 3rd audition at the initial first auditions in cardiff. I was chosen to perform in front of the crowd., had one on one interveiw with Dermot O Leary and they even filmed my friends in the waiting room after doing promotional filming too. Unfortunatley because i didnt learn my songs very well and cracked up in front of the main 3rd audition, I was rejected!!!

I will try again next year but prepared however to help raise my profile i would love to get on the talk talk adds strutting my stuff so Mr O leary and company will have a flash back and remember me!

What i require is for anyone who is a member of facebook or twitter to click on this link, watch the silly dance clip i recorded with talk talk and vote for me please using the vote button provided on the screen. i only have a few days left to get my votes in and hopefully i will get on the adds for all to see!

http://xfactor.talktalk.co.uk/watch/7d54e70eb5326b2c7127762513a8c336

Many thanks to all who helps, ill put a shout out for you in the future if you leave a message saying you have done this for me.

Regards Karl.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar