Ultimate Big Brother – The Ultimate Chat Thread

Home Forums Ultimate Big Brother – The Ultimate Chat Thread

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard McGarry Gerard McGarry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tonight, just as the curtain closes on the final proper series of Big Brother, Ultimate Big brother will begin.

Using the same house from this year’s show, but pulling in some of the (so-called) big names from the show’s long history, it promises to be either great fun or a complete disaster. The housemates for this Ultimate edition will be dredged up from past series, including the Celebrity Big Brother housemates, it looks set to be quite a big show.

We all know what happened the last time an ex-housemate went back into the house. Jade Goody destroyed her image by becoming a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother and ending up at the heart of the Shilpa Shetty race row.

As for who’s going into the house tonight, Lisa’s got some great speculation on who the Ultimate Housemates might be and all the Ultimate Big Brother gossip on Unreality TV. There’s also word that Alex Reid might be appearing, but that Aisleyne from a few years ago actually turned down an offer to be part of the show.

I’ll be here at 8pm for all the gossip and chat. I hope you guys will join me to start talking about Ultimate BB!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar