WANTED: M + F singers for a unisex group. who would like to audition for X Factor 2013

Home Forums Audition Junkies WANTED: M + F singers for a unisex group. who would like to audition for X Factor 2013

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of SugarySweet SugarySweet 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SugarySweet
    SugarySweet
    Participant

If you can rap it’s a bonus.

The point of this post is I am eagerly seeking both male and females singers who are passionate about singing and want to express that to the world.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to go on x factor to win, I’d want to go on it just to expose the group and get our hits up (Not going to be telling that to the judges though).

If you, friends or family are aged between 18 – 23 and live in London, I would love to hear from you!

Audition date will be released once I get a reasonable about of responses; the audition won’t be more successful if you’ve got the whole package. I’m not too confident I’ve got the right ‘look’ myself but my passion and lyrics could take us to where we need to be.

If you’ve got a soundcloud account or a youtube account or anything which has your vocals on it, please leave the link in a message and tell me why you would like to be a member of a group.

NOTES:

– This is being made from scratch, you will not be the last, 4th last or 3rd last person to join, the only member there is at this stage is me.

– You must NOT be a rude person, attitude won’t get you anywhere so you need to hold a caring nature and are able to easily get along with people.

– This is a urban, R&B, soul genre of group, additionally there will be pop but nothing hardcore or rock.

– Would be great if you can play the guitar!

Get messaging and let’s make music! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar