Well, what did you think of BGT on Saturday Night!!?

Home Forums Well, what did you think of BGT on Saturday Night!!?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Past my sell by Past my sell by 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Past my sell by
    Past my sell by

I was really looking forward to watching the show tonight (even though I’m a failed auditionee) and got settled on the sofa to be entertained for an hour and a half.  What the heck was that then??  In the whole one and a half hour of the programme there were only two half decent acts in my opinion..the 9 year old comedien (of whose act we only saw three jokes) and the orange topped ‘Susan Boyle’ moment guitar player who sang the Joan Armatrading number..very nice voice and accomplished guitar playing although I thought the down-dressing and unconfident manner was all part of the illusion to make us think he might be rubbish.  I think he could put that song out and have a hit with it already.  The other acts that got through were shown only fleetingly, mainly dance acts, but we were treated to the full acts from the people who should never, ever have got through….they were just rubbish and not even remotely funny or entertaining.   Anyway, I digress….I never got any further than the first auditions but quite a few people on here had friends, sons and daughters who got through to the judges and got 3 yes’s plus standing ovations but STILL didn’t get onto the show…instead they put an hour and a half of dross on the t.v. to completely bore us.

Am I the only sane person who thinks like this????  Would love to hear everyone’s opinion. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar