When cosmetic surgery goes bad!

Home Forums When cosmetic surgery goes bad!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Past my sell by Past my sell by 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Past my sell by
    Past my sell by
    Participant

I watched the Wedding House for the first time last night, only because I saw that Lisa and Mario from Big Brother (I’m a huge fan of BB) were tying the knot, two years after he proposed to her live on Big Brother.  I remember Lisa as being a good looking vivacious lady, even though she had a slightly odd take on things.  I got such a shock when I saw her…she and Mario had spent £30,000.00 on cosmetic procedures two weeks before their big day.  He looked a bit ‘tight and stretched’ in the face department but Lisa looked like she had been injected to within an inch of her life ..her lips looked humungous and her cheeks looked like they were made of plastic. She had a spaced out look throughout the whole ceremony so I can only assume that she was dosed up with painkillers.

My question is, how many out there would consider having a cosmetic procedure purely for vanity?  I for one don’t think I am brave enough. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar