who do you want to leave on Friday or who do you think will go

Home Forums who do you want to leave on Friday or who do you think will go

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of strattso strattso 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of strattso
    strattso

When they announced the nominations yesterday, I was not surprised by the HMs choices. But as the hours have passed I have changed my mind a thousand times. Mainly because I wanted Dave to be one of those named and shamed. Thoroughly disappointed with his choice when he won the task, and put Rachael forward. There id something duplicitous about Dave that has gotten under my skin.

Anyway he has been saved from the public vote, so my choice for the person I would like to see evicted has to be Sunshine. Its really not that I want her to go rather that I would like the others saved. I know that she is difficult, but I have a soft spot for shabby. I feel that in many ways she is vulnerable, and hides it with attitude and aggression. I think that maybe I see a young Sandie, Oh so many years ago now, and Rachael, ……..well she is one of those grey HMs that I think we have not seen the best from yet.

I still wish that Govan was up for eviction  the slimy little toad…… ( that wasn’t nice, but neither is he!!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar