X-Factor Audition Process

Home Forums X-Factor Audition Process

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of gareth1511 gareth1511 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gareth1511
    gareth1511
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m 15, and thinking of auditioning for the X-Factor UK next year in 2012. I would probablly audition in Cardiff as I’m from Wales. People say I have a good voice and I’ve had experience with singing.

Basically, could someone tell me (in detail) the exact X-Factor UK audition process.

Could you please talk about these points:

1st Audition – What’s the process like? Where do you go after that?

2nd Audition – What’s the process like? Where do you go after that?

3rd Audition – What’s the process like? Where do you go after that?

Judges – What’s that like? How much people get through to see the judges at every venue?

Bootcamp – What’s that like over the course that you’re there.

And everything inbetween. Could you mention the waiting times to hear back from the auditions. Does everyone hear back from them, be it a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’? How does Dermot/Producers decide who to interview etc. Also I have to ask: Is it fixed? Haha.

If you could talk about these in great detail, explaining to me the entire process. I would be truly thankful. Also, any other relevant points/information/tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Gareth 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar