X-Factor deadline

Home Forums X-Factor deadline

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ArmySSG ArmySSG 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ArmySSG
    ArmySSG
    Participant

I am surely hoping someone in here can help me with a problem I have, which is going to become a NON problem fairly quickly once I receive the dreaded news I believe I am going to get here.  I am hearing all sorts of things about auditioning for the X-factor.  I have wanted to for YEARS audition for something like American Idol, but was too old.  Now there is something I can audition for, but I am afraid I am too late……….I heard you just show up at the designated city and sign up for auditions, but then other people are telling me other things. You see, my niece signed up for the X-factor, and wanted me to, but I was in the military and could not.  But I took some earned leave vacation time to surprise here, and am home now, unbeknown to her, and I want to surprise her in Seattle, WA and audition with her.  But I am afraid it is too late to do so, but I don’t KNOW.  Can you PLEASE tell me if it is too late to go to Seattle to try out or not, and whether or not I just show up there for an audition?  Thank you SO much for your help……..:-)

Sincerely,

James Steele

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar