I cannot believe how inconsiderate this process is… How can they wait til the last minute to let you know if you make it to the judges auditions? We need to drive 18+ hours to get there and I would really prefer knowing if I am confirmed to audition again before I set off on the expedition… But if I do not leave a few days in advance it will be impossible to get there in time. I suppose we could choose to fly, but I don’t want to buy tickets without knowing anything – yet if I wait til the last minute the prices are outrageous… What the heck are they thinking… We are not all made of money like Simon Cow… Someone should explain to these people common courtesy!!! Soooo Frustrating!!! Not to mention we have put all kinds of plans on hold while they dilly dally on decision making! Tearing my hair out!! but who needs it anyway!!!