X FACTOR IS AN EVIL EVIL MASTERPEICE

Home Forums X FACTOR IS AN EVIL EVIL MASTERPEICE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Miss Kim Miss Kim 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Miss Kim
    Miss Kim
    Participant

THE SET UP! GLITZ MAKES US BLIND! THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING FROM THE MOMENT YOU AUDITION THE FIRST TIME TO THE POINT YOU GO ON STAGE. REASONS WHY THEY ALLOCATE YOU WITH A SPECIFIC TIME SLOT. THE RESEARCHRS INTERVIEWD ME, PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH, ALL DAY INTERVIEWS AND IN THE ROOM THEY ARE FILMING EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!!! WHICH BEING IN THERE SO LONG SOMETIMES MAKES YOU FORGET!!!! BEFORE YOU GO ON STAGE THEY PSYCHE YOU UP SAYING “WEVE HEARD YOU, YOUR AMAZING, GO ON THERE AND BE CONFIDENT” ECT ECT! WHICH GIVES YOU A BUZ! AS SOON AS YOU WALK ON THE JUDGES KNOW WHOS UP NEXT, THEYVE SEEN PREVIOUS VIDEO FOOTAGE, NOTES ECT! THATS WHY THEY HAVE SHEETS INFRONT OF THEM, SO DO THE RESEARCHERS WHEN THEY ARE INTERVIWING YOU, ASKING YOU SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. 

WHEN I WALKED ON STAGE THE JUDGES LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN LIKE I WAS A NOTHING PEICE OF SHIT! BEFORE I EVEN STARTED! IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT AND LET THEM KNOW WHO U R BECAUSE OF LEGAL REASONS! THEY MAKE UR SIGN PAPERS THAT I DONT EVEN READ AND THAT MEANS ANY FOOTAGE THEY HAVE OF YOU THEY CAN USE AND EDIT ANY HOW THEY LIKE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SIGNED IT OVER TO THEM. THEY TAKE THE PISS, FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE WHICH IN TURN MAKE MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.

THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WE CAN DO? I FEEL COMPLETELY HELPLESS AND SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION, I AM TOTALY STUCK! AND SHOCKED AND GUTTED.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar