X Factor London Callbacks 2012

Home Forums X Factor London Callbacks 2012

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of mistybluenbama mistybluenbama 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mistybluenbama
    mistybluenbama
    Participant

On the 7th of April, I auditon at the 02 arena, after receiving an email stating the auditions wouldn’t be in B’ham, I thought they were stating the auditions wouldn’t be in B’ham, Al; so therefore, the email offered me to come to London. I got my pass, ticket, and converted my US dollars to Pds and headed AA to Heathrow..I did find out 2 wks before my trip the email was for the UK and I had received the wrong email, but I didn’t won’t to lose money so I decided to stick with the plan..I audtioned and made it thru all 3 rds, Thank you , Lord, and was told I’d hear something in 4-6 wks..This ,5.7.12, is the 4th week..Does anyone know if I would even be consider being I am from the US..I am on pin and needles..I just wanna get back to my life if I’m not going any further with this..this has been so stressful…on hold..not knowing anything…Do you think I’m disqualified by me being an american in England xfactor…Help?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar