X FACTOR MOBILE AUDITIONS 2015 YORK DESIGNER OUTLET

Home Forums Audition Junkies X FACTOR MOBILE AUDITIONS 2015 YORK DESIGNER OUTLET

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Past my sell by Past my sell by 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Past my sell by
    Past my sell by
    Participant

Anyone going to attend one of the X Factor’s mobile auditions?  I went to the York Designer Outlet yesterday for mine, expecting to see a bit of a queue but at around 11.00 a.m. when I arrived there was only 5 people in the queue..result!! I’m too old for all that queuing malarkey. I believe there had been more people throughout the morning..I must have timed it just right.  It was fabulous being able to audition locally rather than paying £30 for a ticket to Manchester each time…(yes I have done this a couple of times before for The Voice and BGT, but never tried for X Factor).

There was a young lad at the front holding a guitar (didn’t think you were allowed any backing music/tracks?? maybe he was playing his own composition), another man, a man and woman (the man was auditioning), a young woman and then me.  It still took a while to be seen though because the producers were spending a bit more time with auditonees than usual as they weren’t so rushed..allowing us to sing a couple of songs through from start to finish rather than just the verse and chorus which was great for me as both my songs got going towards the end!  You could hear the people before you singing their hearts out ..every one of them had a good voice…but then, did they have the X FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I have to say that it was the most enjoyable audition I have ever been to….the two lady Producers were so nice and friendly and, although I was extremely nervous, they put me at ease and by the time I had started on the second song (You’ll Never Walk Alone) I was fine.  Now there is just the long wait to see if I have progressed any further.  It would be nice to have a shot at the limelight again before I start decomposing!  I would recommend attending the mobile auditions to anyone who is thinking of giving X Factor a shot.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar