X Factor US Greensboro NC callbacks?

Home Forums X Factor US Greensboro NC callbacks?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of xfactorjourney xfactorjourney 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xfactorjourney
    xfactorjourney
    Participant

X Factor US Greensboro NC callbacks?

Ok I meant to post this under Audition Junkies and didn’t realize i didn’t so sorry for double post in two areas…..

Daughter auditioned on May 1st made it back for 2nd & 3rd round on May 2nd was told if you don’t hear back by July 8th its a no…. wondering has anyone got a call back yet? maybe they have not started callbacks for NC yet but lets let each other know when we do get th call without using names ๐Ÿ˜‰

Those who made it to round 3 lets share our experiences how your round 3 went questionsed asked did you sing only one song? were you asked lots of questions? what kind of questions? how did they respond? were you asked to sing a second song if so did you feel it was because they wanted to hear more or was it because it seemed they were not sure about your voice? Did you have one person or three? male? female?

Live stage rounds for NC are the 8th & 9th as posted here where tickets will be avail for family and friends who want to see the live stage rounds in the city you auditioned this is the same place X Factor used last year. It is a shame they don’t inform us of this info …  

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/The_X_Factor

My daughter also auditioned back in December before cities were announced anyone know when the online people that auditioned back in December were told they would be notified?

Hope to hear from others who auditioned in NC ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lets keep each other posted so we are not going stir crazy….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar