X FACTOR– X STANDS FOR….???

Home Forums X FACTOR– X STANDS FOR….???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of justME justME 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of justME
    justME
    Participant

X STANDS FOR??? Week by week i’ve heard presenters and the like as part of the x/xtra factor shows try to define what X stands for. it’s been to mean.. entertaining, something different, quirky,seemingly new,’the it’-quoting the presenter on the xtra-factor-( ‘the it’which we all know used to be a hollywood saying years ago for great stars like Gene Kelly, Rita Hayworth, etc..) but i thought the presenter on the xtra factor was refering to Wagner; and he certainly doesn’t have what Kirk Douglas or Tony Curtis have as performers.!SO–What would anyone say that X STANDS FOR? I’d say it has no meaning that i can gather from all involved in the shows. and as for ‘the it’ by the xtra factor presenter; then i would say it therefore means a 2 letter word only like DO!(pronounced DOH! like Homer Simpson)As she certainly didn’t define it……IT: meaning:an object of an indefinite sense. Then maybe X stands for blurry/ undefined. Because there seems to be no meaning for X Factor …does anyone agree with me that therefore means the talent search is therefore for nothing of any meaning?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar