x factor’s veiws on storylines.

Home Forums Audition Junkies x factor’s veiws on storylines.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of triple ogee triple ogee 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of triple ogee
    triple ogee
    Participant

Well like all the other hopefuls I’m here in Killafornia, waiting, searching the web to find out some inkling of whats taking place with LA auditioners. I like some on the other threads are hearing some wild stories about the selctiion process. l was told like the other Red ticketholders at, La live auditioners that we would here something in July..for me a blessing for more prep.However my issue is being a ex convict and after serving 23 years and being out three  years now on Parole, will they the producers have second thoughts, I did tell them in the final audition on film that tghey could google me to get a synopsis of my life. My audition went quite well, never have any doubts about singing, or entertaining, did it in prisons. Also would it be wise to take my red ticket and do an online audition as well.Anyways seem like this year may be the final year unless we participants can make this show number one. It is therapeutic, and our dear lost culture needs some healing  particularly the young people with all the violence, and the killings..My entire mission is to sa ve a life, and they will find out I was an addict for 40,years, been clean now 13 years, and get this all documented, most men who serve a life sentence in Killafornia prisons entire life is public record. Also Im a drug and alcohol counselor and student in college, again all documented..How do you contact the producers ? I really wish I could put my story put there, so the producers will know I’m no monster…The bright side is I had no problems the 4 days at La auditions…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar