Xfactor USA Season 3 – New York, Long Island 2013 – “Hear by” date and producer callbacks

Home Forums Audition Junkies Xfactor USA Season 3 – New York, Long Island 2013 – “Hear by” date and producer callbacks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of xfactorhopeful xfactorhopeful 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xfactorhopeful
    xfactorhopeful
    Participant

Congratulations Long Island red ticket holders!  After you finished your filmed audition, what date did the xfactor producers give you as the date by which you would “hear” from them?  I’m guessing that date would be close to the date of the Long Island live road show, and the xfactor hasn’t formally announced that date yet (Altho they are now selling tickets to Charleston for May 22/23 and New Orleans for  June 11/12)   The xfactor gives those of us who audition so little information about the timeline for road shows and boot camp, it would be nice if we could anonymously help each other out so that our entire spring and summer is not held hostage hoping to be called to go audition before Simon and make it to boot camp. I’m figuring boot camp won’t happen until all the live road show auditions have taken place, so it would be nice to get an idea when road shows end so that I can still hold out hope to make it,  but also plan a vacation.   We auditioned in LA and were told we would hear by July 8, so I’m guessing that’s around when the LA live road show will likely happen. I don’t think there’s any problem in posting anonymously, I think the xfactor is mostly concerned with our promoting ourselves on the Internet  with our real names and faces, just in case one of us is the next xfactor and the media publicizes us before xfactor does.  You can also post anonymously if you get a callback, so others get an idea when calls are being made.  We can help each other out in this waiting process. Anonymously of course. If any past participants who made it to judges or bootcamp want to share wisdom, greatly appreciated. This is my first time involved in the xfactor and the uncertainty and not having a better idea of the complete timeline is maddening.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar